The world’s safest UTV/ATV winch hook. Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook XTV which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper Hook Up orientation. The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts screw pins from common 5/8 inch shackles (3/4 inch diameter pins)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 5/16 inch
- Available in Military Specification Hard Anodizing (MIL-A-8625 F Type III) Gray OR Red Powder Coat and Specialty Colors
- 7/16 inch diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 10,000 pounds
- Breaking Strength: 21,000 pounds
- Weight: 21oz
- Overall Dimensions: 5.75 x 3.4 inch
- *Optional Rope Guard
Want your Optional Rope Guard installed by us?
Have your Rope Guard installed on your Factor 55 winch product before it ships to you!
OR Color Match/Customize your Rope Guard to fit your rig and select the uninstalled Variant!
The Rope Guard for the UltraHook XTV. For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.
Engineered and Made In The USA.