Winch Line Shackle Mount Foldable Flatlink Multimount Gray Factor 55. Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring. Multiple shackle interface for bridle and off-camber towing. Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring
- Lightweight - Precision CNC machined 6000 series aluminum
- No splicing required - titanium double shear pin design
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection
- Foldable-1.75 inchthick (Compatible with all fairlead license plate mounting brackets)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8 inch
- Fits multiple 3/4 inch screw pin shackles
- Oval Hole opening connects to either the pin or bow end of common 3/4 inch screw pin shackles
- Oval Hole opening connects to the pin ends of 7/8 inch and 1inch screw pin shackles
- Fits over most OEM tow hooks
- Warning: Keep forces in line. Do Not Side Load Shackle
- Available in Military Specification Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray OR Red Anodizing/Powder Coated finishes
- 5/8 inch diameter 6AI-4V titanium double shear pin
- Max Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength: 40,000 pounds
- Weight: 30oz
- Made in USA
- *Optional Rope Guard
Want your Optional Rope Guard installed by us?
Have your Rope Guard installed on your Factor 55 winch product before it ships to you!
OR Color Match/Customize your Rope Guard to fit your rig and select the uninstalled Variant!
The Rope Guard for the FlatLink Multimount. For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.
Engineered and Made In The USA.