The world’s safest winch hook. Featuring Industry first Closed System Shackle Mount hole machined into the body of the hook, safety latch retraction pocket resulting in a clear throat opening, integrated secondary safety latch locking feature-latch locking pin stored in the body of the UltraHook which can be removed and inserted in to the hook tip, locking the latch into place.
EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection, titanium double shear pin, and a finger grip feature that promotes proper Hook Up orientation. The first winch hook that can be stored against your fairlead protecting either your hawse or roller style fairlead from a metal to metal connection.
- The industry’s first winch hook with an integrated shackle pin mount
- Two methods of use: conventional hook opening, or shackle mount
- Shackle pin mount allows the safer practice of Closed System Winching
- Finger grip feature promotes proper Hook Up orientation
- Double locking safety clasp – lock the safety clasp with the included clevis pin
- Latch lock clevis pin stored conveniently in hook body
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead surface protection
- Max opening deformation clearly laser engraved
- Lightweight – Precision CNC machined 7000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- No rope splicing required – double shear pin design accepts rope/cable eyes
- Designed for both steel cables and synthetic winch ropes
- Foldable to stow rattle free against fairleads
- Shackle pin mounting hole accepts 3/4 shackle pins (.875 inch diameter)
- For rope and cable diameters up to 3/8 inch
- Available in the Military Specification Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) Gray OR in Red Powder Coat and Specialty colors
- 5/8 inch diameter 6AI-4V grade V titanium double shear pin
- Max Rated Load: 16,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Hook Throat Opening: 31,000 pounds
- Ultimate Strength – Shackle Pin Mount: 48,000 pounds
- Weight: 32oz
- Made in USA
- *Optional Rope Guard
Want your Optional Rope Guard installed by us?
Have your Rope Guard installed on your Factor 55 winch product before it ships to you!
OR Color Match/Customize your Rope Guard to fit your rig and select the uninstalled Variant!
The Rope Guard for the UltraHook. For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.
Engineered and Made In The USA.