Winch Line Shackle Mount Splice On Foldable from Factor 55. Replace conventional winch hooks with a safer more secure shackle/D-ring. The world’s first foldable splice-on winch rope shackle mount. Unique machined rope path provides complete rope protection from impact and UV.
- Safer recoveries through Closed System Winching
- Lightweight Precision CNC machined 6000 series Military Grade Aluminum
- For synthetic winch rope only
- Integrated EPDM rubber pads for fairlead protection
- Connects to both the pin and bow end of common 3/4 inch screw pin shackles
- Connects to the pin ends of 7/8 inch and 1 inch screw pin shackles
- For synthetic winch rope diameters up to 1/2 inch
- Available in Military Spec Hard Anodizing (Mil-A-8625 F Type III) OR Red OR Black Anodizing/Powder Coated finishes
- Weight: 20oz
- Made in the USA
- *Optional Rope Guard
Want your Optional Rope Guard installed by us?
Have your Rope Guard installed on your Factor 55 winch product before it ships to you!
OR Color Match/Customize your Rope Guard to fit your rig and select the uninstalled Variant!
The Rope Guard for the Flat Splicer. For you hardcore off-roaders and off-road trainers, the new Rope Guard provides complete synthetic rope protection from damaging UV light as well as impact and abrasion damage. As you can see, when using the Rope Guard, all exposed synthetic rope surfaces are positioned behind the guard and fairlead, allowing you to use the Rope Guard as a skid surface when attempting to climb tall vertical obstacles.
Made from Kaiser billet 6000 series aluminum and clear anodized for corrosion protection. Easy DIY installation with 4 drive rivets.
Engineered and Made In The USA.